Brand Management Communications
The brand stands for trust among customers, clients and all other stakeholders – and is therefore one of a company's most valuable assets. That is why communicators need suitable tools to control brands effectively and efficiently. Show your profile, because brand strength means competitive strength. We are a strong partner.
What does brand management mean for companies?
In modern society people are flooded with information. Therefore, clues ("anchors") are needed that address both rational and emotional needs. In companies this anchor is the brand. It gives a company a character that consumers can quickly recognise and orient themselves to. This distinctiveness is at the same time a capital stock that must be built up and maintained in a targeted manner.
Customers and consumers associate the corporate brand with certain characteristics, attributes or services that distinguish the product or service from comparable competitive offers, provide orientation, inspire confidence and, ideally, encourage purchase. To achieve this goal, a brand must be managed. Brand management refers to the development and advancement of a brand over a longer period of time.
A brand can be adapted to the requirements of the future in various ways: By modernising the appearance (corporate design), by recharging the brand with a contemporary, competitive identity (corporate identity) or other suitable marketing instruments such as brand extension by introducing a product line or brand transfer, in which the products of another manufacturer are marketed under their own brand.
Effective brand management – especially in large international companies – is facilitated by globally accessible electronic brand management platforms (extranets). This solution regulates all brand parameters and the connected asset management tool manages logos, photos and templates uniformly in a central location. In practice this means: Help and support for all employees who work with the brand on a daily basis.
Brand Optimization Communications – Only strong brands succeed in the face of intense competition
A company's market position is closely related to how strong the corporate brand is and how consistently it is managed. Experts believe that strong brands are one of a company's most enduring values. However, profiled brands not only accelerate value creation within the Group. Customers are also increasingly choosing companies with a competitive identity (success-oriented, dynamic, innovative, creative). In order to release the brand potential in the best possible way, concentration on a strong umbrella brand is becoming a decisive success factor.
Why brand management is of central importance for decision-makers
For am emterprise as a socio-economic organization, the corporate brand is your unique selling point. That's why the corporate brand deserves your full attention.
A well-known, positively charged corporate brand binds employees to the organization, it opens doors to customers, suppliers and potential new talents, it ties all target groups to the company in the long term and it forms a vote of confidence in the event of any problems.
A poorly maintained corporate brand, on the other hand, reduces employee loyalty, makes the marketing of products and services to customers more difficult and expensive, makes positioning as an attractive employer more complicated and means less or no tailwind in the context of conflict situations.
Checklist Brand Management Communications: Which topics are important for decision makers in brand management?
- Develop brand strategy
- Improve brand appearance, brand management and brand management / Brand management in practical test
- Obtain communication consulting / further develop communication strategy
- Strengthen / maintain / efficiently manage / better manage a brand
- Correct use of the brand / Correct handling of the brand / Uniform brand appearance
- Central management of logos, documents, templates and photos – without duplicates or old versions
- Further develop and standardize corporate identity and corporate design
- Develop name and design for new company / New corporate brand / Create new logo
- Agency for brand mnanagemet: Which brand management agency suits me best?
- Agency search, agency selection, agency remuneration: What should I pay attention to? What does good work cost?
- Management of external service providers / agency for corporate design and corporate identity
- Further develop employer brand / promote employer branding / improve image as an employer
Tips on brand management and brand leadership communications
Checklist: How to recognize a well-known, positively charged, well-managed corporate brand:
- Developed brand strategy (including mission, vision, brand personality)
- Clearly defined responsibilities in the (international) corporate branding team
- A stringent corporate identity and a consistent corporate design as central elements of a brand
- Clear, company-wide uniform rules for all components relating to corporate design and corporate identity
- Appropriate tools to control brands effectively and efficiently, i.e. an enterprise-wide brand management platform
- If necessary, support from specialized agencies / service providers who have appropriate experience with the development, operation and maintenance of brand management platforms.
Act. Optimize the management of your brand – and strengthen your brand capital.
Together with you, we develop an individual strategy for your brand development and support you in the implementation and control of powerful tools.
Contact us so that we can tackle your task together.