What we offer
- Exciting, partly international projects in various industries
- A pleasant, friendly agency climate
- Flexible working times with defined core working times
- Independent, flexible work and creative freedom for all those who like to take the initiative.
- An attractive, achievement-oriented salary as well as additional performance-related remuneration
- Regular further training and education
- Interesting development opportunities
- Further additional services and extras such as
- Acquisition of membership in fitness club
- Take over of Job Ticket
- Extra holiday on Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and Rose Monday
- Office in an attractive location in Düsseldorf, surrounded by shopping facilities, restaurants and directly on the Rhine meadows.
What sets you apart
- You know what customers want before they know it themselves.
- The planning of campaigns and the implementation of analogue and digital media and measures is your daily business.
- You master projects and design teamwork well. Jobs, appointments, briefings, calculations are all in your hands.
- You develop your work results in coordination with customers and are not afraid to present them yourself.
- You'd rather have a varied job than a regular job.
- You have the confidence to advise and support demanding clients comprehensively and in excellent English, also in an international environment.
- You like to take on responsibility, are very well organised and are used to solving problems with imagination and a cool head.
Who we are looking for
We are currently seeking reinforcement in the following areas:
If you do not find yourself here, but think that you would fit well into the team, we would be happy to receive your unsolicited application at any time.
Please send your application documents to